Rob trained with Roythornes and qualified into the firm’s specialist Personal Injury department in 2004.
He has a particular interest in clinical negligence cases and claims with an international element as well as accidents at work, fatal accident cases and high value road traffic accidents.
Rob was made an associate of the firm in 2011 and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Recent work includes:
- claim on behalf of the dependants of a hospital consultant where the NHS Trust failed to diagnose lung cancer. The experts working on the case described it as “one of the most complex and challenging cases” they had worked on;
- claim on behalf of a married couple who sustained serious injuries in a road traffic accident in Italy;
- injury claim against the police which attracted national media interest and concluded successfully in the Court of Appeal;
- recovery of £1.25 million for a motorcyclist’s family following a fatal accident;
- significant claim for a psychological injury as a result of a serious explosion in the workplace;
- recovery of damages under the Athens Convention following injuries on a rigid inflatable boat;
- claim under the Animals Act after a claimant suffered severe facial injuries at a point-to-point meeting.
- Personal Injury