"I cannot thank Rob Dempsey enough for his commitment to obtaining the very best outcome for my claim."
"Fantastic service all round in my accident at work claim. Robert was fantastic in handling my claim. Will definitely recommend Roythornes and Robert to anyone I know in the future."
"I had the privilege to have Rob Dempsey look after my case and he kept me informed throughout and never once made me feel I was being a pain for asking questions. He talked me through every process and each step."
Rob trained with Roythornes and qualified into the firm’s Personal Injury team in 2004.
He has a particular interest in clinical negligence cases and claims with an international element as well as accidents at work, fatal accident cases and high value road traffic accidents.
Rob's recent work includes:
- A claim on behalf of the dependants of a hospital consultant where the NHS Trust failed to diagnose lung cancer. The experts working on the case described it as “one of the most complex and challenging cases” they had worked on
- A claim on behalf of a married couple who sustained serious injuries in a road traffic accident in Italy
- An injury claim against the police which attracted national media interest and concluded successfully in the Court of Appeal
- Recovery of £1.25 million for a motorcyclist’s family following a fatal accident
- A significant claim for a psychological injury as a result of a serious explosion in the workplace
- Recovery of damages under the Athens Convention following injuries on a rigid inflatable boat
- A claim under the Animals Act after a claimant suffered severe facial injuries at a point-to-point meeting
Robert appears in the list of ‘Three Best Rated’ solicitors for Medical Negligence claims in the Peterborough and surrounding regions.