Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Our Construction and Engineering team works with investors, employers, developers, contractors and professional advisers to ensure that projects run as smoothly as possible.
Working closely with our clients, we ensure that the correct documentation is in place and take a commercial approach to the advice we give.
The services we offer to construction and engineering clients include:
- advice on funding arrangements and documentation to protect our clients in relation to construction risk management;
- drafting and negotiation of contracts including those based on standard form documentation such as JCT, NEC, Orgalime and IET contracts;
- advice on bonds, warranties and guarantees;
- liaison with designers and other professional advisers;
- advice on the wider aspects of a project including employment law, health and safety, planning and development;
- advice on copyright, software licensing and escrow services;
- advice on post-completion defects liability and support arrangements;
- adjudication, arbitration and litigation services.
At all times we have the interests of our construction and engineering clients at the forefront of our minds and work with them on solutions taking a straightforward and proactive approach.
Get in touch with our construction and engineering solicitors