Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Following the Government’s announcements regarding Covid-19, our priority is to protect the health, safety and welfare of our staff and clients. For us to continue to maintain a high level of service, we have put in place the following measures:
Like much of the UK, we have now returned to our offices. Our approach to hybrid working is based on a simple policy for all our colleagues: We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our roles are based mainly at one of our five offices but where it’s appropriate we want to embrace a hybrid/agile working approach. This flexibility combines working from the office and working from home.
Visiting our offices
- Our offices are open for pre-booked appointments.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use before and after meetings.
- We continue to encourage clients, wherever possible, to use electronic means of communication.
Please contact us and do not visit our offices if:
- You have tested positive for Covid-19.
- You or someone you live with has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
- You have or someone you live with has symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will maintain our stringent practices around data protection to ensure our client's personal data remains safe.
- We will ensure that payments and receipts required to complete transactions continue to operate as normally as possible. We have put in place plans to ensure that the Finance team can access our secure banking facilities remotely. As with emails, we strongly encourage electronic payments for transactions to be made to offset any possible postal delay. Same-day CHAPS or Faster payments are the preferred options, but BACS is still available.
- We have reminded our staff and would like to remind you to please remain vigilant regarding potential cyber risks. Fraudsters may well try and treat the current circumstances as an opportunity.