Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Our employment lawyers advise on a wide range of issues to help organisations manage their way through the complex world of employment law from recruitment and training to dismissals and redundancies.
How we can help you
- Corporate restructures
- TUPE transfers
- Health and Safety
- The Working Time Regulations
- Foreign and ‘gang’ labour
- Industrial relations
- Employment tribunals
- Service agreements and contracts
- Equal opportunities and non-discrimination policies
- Managing redundancies and dismissals
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Social media policies
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy advice
We also offer a range of additional employment law services to add value to the relationships we have, including:
- Employment law training – courses built to your specification and presented in your offices
- E-briefings – bringing you the very latest employment law news direct to your inbox
- Free seminars and events – covering a range of employment law issues
- HR advice – when you don't need an employment lawyer, we can provide an HR specialist to manage a project, cover illness or maternity leave, or work with your team as and when required.