Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Our fixed-price employment law advice service aims to make our employment law team feel like your employment law team.
Taking out a secure package for your business gives you peace of mind. It also means that:
- We're always on hand to help, with a real appreciation of your position.
- You can confidently ask for employment law advice, without worrying about costs.
- You can ask about issues before they escalate, or before you take action, meaning that little problems don’t become big ones.
The key benefits of the secure fixed price employment law service for employers are:
- Direct access to the Roythornes' Employment team to answer your day-to-day questions whenever they arise.
- A health check of your HR documents and policies – making sure you are set up correctly from day one.
- Registration with our e-mail briefing service – giving you employment law news as it happens, and invitations to employment law events and seminars.
If you are already registered with or considering other services, think again.
There are many similar services out there - but before you sign up or renew with them, take a moment to consider the benefits of secure.
- You will be speaking directly to a qualified solicitor who is part of a team with many years of experience in employment law – not an unqualified call handler.
- We tailor our advice to your particular situation and tell you how to resolve your issues or achieve your objectives – each situation is different and we strongly believe there is not a one size fits all flowchart-based solution.
- As a large law firm, we have the experience to consider the wider aspects of any employment law decisions you take, to ensure that decisions taken in isolation do not have a detrimental impact elsewhere in the business.
How much does it cost?
Rather than work on a flat percentage of your payroll, we look at you as an individual business, your size and locations and the sector in which you operate and provide you with a competitive quotation based on these factors.
To help cash flow, you can pay for secure on an annual or quarterly basis.