Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
With the continued expansion of the mobile and data networks across the UK an increasing number of landowners are being approached by telecom companies asking if masts can be placed on their land or property.
Telecoms mast agreements can be complex and it’s important when you are approached that you take legal advice, not only to ensure you are receiving the best deal possible but just as important so that you know what you are entering into in terms of the land and how the site will be managed.
Some of the factors landowners need to consider include site access for construction, ongoing rental value, maintenance and end-of-life dismantling and removal by the operator.
At Roythornes we can help with all these issues. Importantly, we work closely with your other professional advisers such as agents and accountants to ensure the deal you reach fits in with the bigger picture of your business.
How we can help you
- Advice on the lease – break clauses, renewals and completion
- Code rights and Code leases
- Land-based or rooftop leases
- Negotiating contracts and leases to protect your land
- Challenging unfair contracts terms and conditions
- Disputes with the telecoms companies
- Guidance on the removal or relocation of masts to allow development.