Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Working hand in hand with our real estate team, we are focussed on providing pragmatic and comprehensive advice to clients to secure swift and effective resolution to disputes for clients and guide them through the various procedural hurdles surrounding property asset management in England and Wales.
We act for a full range of business clients and private land owners, from those occupying single sites to those with nationwide property investment portfolios managing:
- Lease renewals and terminations under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Dilapidation claims
- Forfeiture and breach of covenant of commercial leases
- Operation of break notices
- Easements over land
- Insolvency procedures affecting property assets
- Restrictive covenants affecting land- enforcement, removal or modification
- Adverse possession and trespass claims
- Interpretation and enforcement of options over land
- Land Registry procedures
- Enforcement of security over land assets
- Compulsory Purchase Projects and claims