Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
As a specialist law firm, Roythornes has acted for food businesses for many years. During this time, we have developed unrivalled expertise that is acknowledged nationally by our clients and peers.
The law places the onus on all food business operators to achieve compliance with detailed and complex regulations. The consequences of failing to comply can include significant financial penalties, reputational damage, and even custodial sentences.
Our team can help to guide you through this difficult and often confusing regulatory landscape. We understand the food industry and are committed to providing you with the best advice which is tailored to your individual needs. We act for a wide range of clients including primary producers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers.
How we can help you
- Informal advice and warnings
- Formal enforcement letters
- Remedial Action Notices
- Hygiene Improvement Notices
- Detention Notices
- CCTV notices
- Welfare Enforcement Notices
- Appealing decisions by the Food Standard Agency to suspend or revoke Certificates of Competence
- Interview Under Caution
- Criminal Prosecutions
- Appealing approval decisions by the Food Standards Agency
- Challenging unlawful action by the Food Standards Agency or DEFRA