Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
When a marriage comes to an end, or in the event that there are difficulties in your marriage, it is important that you take the right advice from the outset. Errors made at the start of the process can have an impact on the final outcome.
As of April 6 2022, divorcing couples can access a modernised and more straightforward divorce process known as no-fault divorce. If you’re looking to apply for a divorce, our family lawyers can support you at every legal stage of the procedure. We are on your side and will do everything to help make the process as smooth and as trouble-free as possible. Speaking to a professional will help to clarify key issues, take away some of the inevitable confusion and set right misconceptions.
How our divorce solicitors help
Going through a divorce can be an extremely stressful time and decisions made during the process will have a significant impact on your future. Our team members are specialists and have the experience and ability to reduce the stress and hardship involved, assisting you with the various issues which arise. We will:
- make sure that you understand the divorce process and explain the legal issues involved;
- help you to think clearly about the consequences of decisions;
- strive to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved.
- support you through every stage of the no-fault divorce procedure.
Our team is ranked by the Legal 500 for our impressive service. Our fully inclusive service covers all aspects of the divorce process, including:
- Helping you sort out arrangements for children, such as where they will live, how much time they will spend with each parent, whether their names can be changed, and whether they can be taken abroad.
- Helping you sort out your financial arrangements, such as deciding how you will divide your assets and property and agreeing to spousal maintenance and child maintenance.