Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
Still sending your own debt letters to customers? How long will they ignore your requests to pay what you are owed and why should they pay any more attention to your letters than they did to your invoice?
- Roythornes Solicitors Demand Letters have an 85% success rate
- Last year our team recovered over £40m on behalf of our clients
- We are a top 200 law firm – real solicitors and not a debt recovery agency
Time to get serious
When you have a customer who won't pay despite you sending letters asking for payment, you need to take your action to the next level.
That's where Roythornes can help, a Solicitors Demand Letter shows you mean business and that you're serious about recovering what you're rightly owed. In many cases it prompts debtors to pay.
Our Demand Letter service has an impressive track record, and whilst you may send out any number of debt letters to your non-paying customers, receiving a letter from a solicitor is often all that it needs to get them to pay.
Our Solicitors Demand Letter costs just £5 (ex VAT) and is suitable for any business-related undisputed debt*. This is the same charge regardless of the size of the debt.
Our Solicitors Demand Letter Three Point Guarantee
- Our charge for a Solicitors Demand Letter is just £5, ex VAT.
- As long as we have your instructions by 3.30pm, we guarantee that a Solicitors Demand Letter will be posted to the debtor the same day.
- We will always contact you by email on the expiry of the Solicitors Demand Letter to see if you have received payment so there is no need to remember to update us.
* Please note our Solicitors Demand Letter is not suitable in claims for breach of contract involving matters outside of non-payment of a debt (e.g., claims relating to defective products or services, delay, termination etc). For breach of contract claims (other than claims for simply non-payment of debt), or if you are unsure about this service, please contact our Debt Recovery team and, if applicable, they will direct you to our wider Litigation team.