We provide effective, realistic advice on minerals issues.
With over 15 years’ experience in the minerals extraction sector, the expert lawyers within our team have worked with some of the largest names in the business. They are recognised for their extensive technical knowledge, negotiating skills, and straight-talking approach.
Member of the team have spent considerable time on site, building up an understanding of the operational side of minerals extraction in order to be able to give practical, commercial advice. They are all known for being able to deliver on highly complicated and time-critical transactions.
Combining our history of working for landowners and our ability to call on recognised experts within the firm when required, we give a rounded view and provide effective, realistic advice to help clients make the right decisions.
We can help with
- Site promotion
- Minerals leases and agreements
- Registration and protection of minerals rights
- Purchases and sales
- Long-term funding issues
- Tax considerations, including treasury arrangements
- Royalty agreements
- Environmental issues
- Land restoration agreements
- Portfolio integration
- Diversification and development alternatives
- Railhead leases, sidings agreements and wharf options