Leading law firm Roythornes has announced that its Charity of The Year will be St Barnabas...
With many years of experience in the minerals extraction sector, our expert team are recognised for their extensive technical knowledge, negotiating skills, and specialist approach.
Our team have spent considerable time on site, building up an understanding of the operational side of minerals extraction in order to be able to give practical, commercial advice.
Combining our history of working for landowners and our ability to call on recognised experts within the firm when required, we give a rounded view and provide effective, realistic advice to help clients make the right decisions.
How we can help you
- Site promotion
- Minerals leases and agreements
- Registration and protection of minerals rights
- Purchases and sales
- Long-term funding issues
- Tax considerations, including treasury arrangements
- Royalty agreements
- Environmental issues
- Land restoration agreements
- Portfolio integration
- Diversification and development alternatives
- Railhead leases, sidings agreements and wharf options