Customers who do not pay on time reduce your profits and can put your business at risk.
Our highly respected Debt Recovery Team has been supporting local, national and international businesses for over 15 years, including leading blue chip and utility companies such as Powergen/EON. We also receive instructions from major financial firms such as KPMG, Deloittes, PWC, etc.
We are recommended by the Legal 500 for our Debt Recovery Services which states that our Debt Recovery Team offers "An exceptional standard of service".
- The Debt Recovery Team can provide:
- A quick and efficient recovery process.
- A fixed fee Letter Before Action, with fee waived if instructed to issue proceedings.
- A charging structure based upon fixed recoverable charges.
- The recovery of international debt.
- The recovery of late payment interest and costs.
- Case Management Reports.
- Assistance in developing credit control systems to avoid debt recovery action.
- Volume debt recovery.
- Commercial Law, Litigation and Insolvency support.
The team has built close relationships with existing clients with a view to being seen/treated as an extension to their own internal credit control department.
Get started using our Letters Before Action service today.
Webinar: Debt recovery- Strategies for success
From time to time we hold seminars to bring clients and contacts up to date with the latest thinking and important changes in legislation with regard to credit control and debt recovery. In the webinar below. Leigh White of our debt recovery team takes you through the key essentials of a good credit control system and explains some of the traps organisations can fall in to when dealing with customers.
If you have any questions on the content of the webinar, please speak to Leigh on 01775 764157.
Contact the team
|Victoria Stevenson||01775 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Norma Raynsford||01775 email@example.com|
|Leigh White||01775 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Martin Spencer||01775 email@example.com|
|Tim Edwards||01775 firstname.lastname@example.org|