Martina joined Roythornes in July 2015 as a residential conveyancer. Before joining Roythornes, Martina worked in the local area where she is highly recommended by clients, estate agents and mortgage brokers. She holds the College of Law’s Domestic Conveyancing qualification (distinction) and has over fifteen years’ experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing.
Specifically Martina can advise if you:
- are buying or selling registered or unregistered residential property, including new builds and apartments
- require advice in transferring property ownership;
- intend to remortgage your existing property;
- require representation as a local property developer in acquisitions and disposals;
- want your case to be handled and its progression monitored efficiently and kept up to date every step of the way.