From our offices in Peterborough, Spalding, Nottingham and Newmarket our team brings together years of employment law experience with a business-like approach. We advise on a wide range of issues to help organisations manage their way through the complex world of employment law from recruitment and training to dismissals and redundancies.
With regular free employment law updates we keep our clients informed of the latest news and ensure they have the information they need to make decisions and policies with confidence. We also run a number of employment law events throughout the year aimed at HR professionals.
Our fixed-fee employment law advice service, offers you the reliability and powerful assistance of an in-house legal team. Just choose the level of service you require or ask us to quote for a bespoke package based on your needs. To find out more about our service, click here.
Our employment law services for businesses and employers include:
- Corporate restructures
- TUPE transfers
- Health and Safety
- The Working Time Regulations
- Foreign and gang labour
- Industrial relations
- Employment tribunals
- Service agreements and contracts
- Equal opportunities and non-discrimination policies
- Managing redundancies and dismissals
We also offer a range of additional employment law services to add value to the relationships we have including:
- Employment law training courses built to your specification and presented in your offices
- e-briefings bringing you the very latest employment law news direct to your in-box.
- Free seminars and events mainly in Spalding and Peterborough, covering an range of employment law issues
- HR advice when you don't need an employment lawyer, we can provide an HR specialist to manage a project, cover illness or maternity leave, or work with your team as and when required.
Contact the team
|Peter Bennett||01775 email@example.com|
|Phil Cookson||01733 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Cameron||01775 email@example.com|
|Maz Dannourah||01733 firstname.lastname@example.org|