Tamsyn completed her International Law degree at Nottingham Trent University and joined Roythornes in August 2016 as a paralegal. She started her training contract with the firm in the Property department whilst studying her LPC. She qualified into the Private Client department in 2018 and works from the Nottingham office alongside Paul Thompson.
Tamsyn can advise on a variety of matters including Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Probate.
Recent work includes
- Advising on £1million intestate estate
- Advising on estates where the executor has died before the estate has concluded
- Managing and advising trustees on family trusts
- Drawing up and executing family loan agreements
- Will trusts
- Winding up of Trusts involving foreign nationals
Qualifications: LLB, LPC