Qualifying in 2013 from Nottingham Law School, Rosalyn quickly gained valuable experience from working within local authorities, as well as from both regional and national law firms.
She joined Roythornes in 2018 and, as part of the Commercial Property team, has a particular focus towards development work. She also has a range of knowledge across various areas of non-contentious property work, such as acting for landlords and tenants, local authorities and both regional and national housebuilders.
Rosalyn’s recent experience includes:
- advising developer clients in relation to acquisitions and disposals of development land;
- acting on the transfers of management company land and open space, together with infrastructure agreements;
- acting in all aspects of site acquisition and set up for various national and regional housebuilders;
- acting for developers in relation to plot sales, infrastructure agreements, substation transfers and management agreements;
- acting for a regional co-operative in a range of commercial property transactions;
- advising pension funds in relation to the sale and acquisitions of land;
- acting for local authorities in relation to a wide range of property matters, including right to buy, gating orders and commercial leasehold work.