Natasha works in the planning department with Shruti Trivedi. She assists and deals with all aspects of planning work, including:
- drafting and negotiating Section 106 Agreements and related planning and infrastructure agreements;
- co-ordinating planning applications, attending planning committees and negotiating planning consents;
- negotiating with local planning authorities over legal and planning matters, including enforcement and changes of use issues;
- assisting with making formal representations for applicants and/or independent third parties both for and against development proposals;
- advising in relation to appeals and legal challenges against planning decisions and judicial review of decisions made by local planning and other authorities.