Emily joined Roythornes in 2020 and specialises in residential development. She advises developers, house builders, registered providers and landowners on all aspects of property development.
Her experience covers a wide range of development, leasing and investment projects, including development agreements; development leases; development licences; joint venture arrangements; conditional and unconditional sale agreements; golden brick agreements; back-to-back contracts; lock out agreements; option agreements; overage agreements; utilities agreements; asset management and site set-ups.
She is also experienced in general commercial property work and advises landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers on all property matters.
Emily's recent work includes:
- Advising a major house builder on the complex mixed-use development of a Homes England site to comprise approximately 750 residential dwellings and commercial areas, which is to be delivered over various phases, with a development value of circa £205m
- Advising a major house builder on a wide range of joint venture arrangements involving different parties, lenders and complex documentation
- Advising a major house builder on an acquisition of a strategic site from a number of landowners
- Advising a major house builder on a joint venture with a registered provider for a mixed-use development
- Advising a major house builder on a complex mixed-tenure regeneration of a country park as part of a three-way working relationship with a gross development value of £25m
Emily is a member of the Chartered Institute of Housing.