David joined the Commercial Property team at Roythornes in 2017. Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2007, he has worked on a wide range of property matters for agricultural clients, investors, developers, pension funds, local authorities, academies and other public sector clients. Some of the work he has undertaken includes:
- sales and purchases of freehold land;
- conditional contracts, option agreements and promotion agreements;
- lease renewals, assignments, licences for works and underlettings for both landlords and tenants;
- property finance;
- development agreements; and
- management of property portfolios for families, partnerships, public sector clients and companies.
David endeavours to manage matters in a proactive manner and provide clients with practical, straightforward and cost-effective solutions. He also tries to ensure that his advice is free from unnecessary jargon so clients do not feel overwhelmed and can make informed decisions.