Bhavesh joined Roythornes in 2020 as national head of our real estate team focusing on development, regeneration and social housing projects.
Bhavesh acts for many of the major national housebuilders, land owners and registered providers. He advises on acquisitions, development and disposals, promotion agreements, strategic options, complex conditional contracts, collaboration agreements and all aspects of affordable housing to include asset management, regulatory and funding work. He is known by his clients as “technically smart, pro-active, personable, who adds value and provides clear, strategic and commercial advice”.
Bhavesh has recently been involved in:
- The acquisition of over 700 units of a complex mixed use site with a GDV of £200 million for a major house builder.
- Advising a promoter on 160 acres of land to be promoted for planning for mixed use development.
- The acquisition of a strategic site from a number of land owners for £20 million for a major house builder.
- The acquisition of seven sites subject to planning of mixed tenure affordable plots for a registered provider.
- Advising a registered provider on a joint venture with a major house builder for a mixed use development.
Previously, Bhavesh gained many years experience at a national law firm where he was a partner and sector head.
- Commercial Property