Meet and hear from our talented team at one of our events.
Divorce and the Family Business - a webinar for professional advisers
The impact of a divorce is damaging enough, but when a family business is involved, it adds another dimension to proceedings and raises many questions.
Join our recognised expert team as they discuss the key issues professional advisers should be aware of when talking to their clients about family issues and their business - how a divorce can affect a family business and ways in which damage can be mitigated, or issues resolved.
- What happens to the day to day running of the business?
- How is the business valued and how is this taken into account in any settlement?
- What about any assets the business owns?
- Moving forward, is a restructure necessary, and if so, what is the best way of achieving this?
- How can a family business be protected from possible damage in the future?
- Traps and pitfalls that business owners and their advisers fall into
- The role of pre-nuptial agreements
There will be plenty of time for questions to the panel and to raise points of interest for discussion.