The networking event for the food sector.
Food Business Breakfast
The Food Business Breakfast regularly attracts over 120 delegates, all with an interest in the food sector. If you are involved in this exciting sector in any way, you should be there. Our delegates include growers, producers, consultants, designers, bankers, accountants, educator and innovators to name but a few, but the common link is that they are all involved in the food sector and develop their contacts within it at this 'must attend' event.
There's plenty of time for networking and if you want to bring banners, brochures or samples of your product you are more than welcome to do so (just book a free 'banner ticket').
Take a look at this video of our April 2018 Breakfast to see what some of our delegates think of the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYxqzE0G4E
Feedback from previous Food Business Breakfasts:
- "Very well organised with great networking possibilities. I thought the key speaker was excellent"
- "I love the informality. The venue is great [parking is so easy] and the circulation of the attendees ahead of time is excellent!"
- "A good mix of people & organisations from the food supply chain. Format works really well"
- "Good turnout (as always), helpful to have the delegate list both in advance and on the day. Excellent networking opportunity. Very good speaker and presentation."
- "A really good networking event and very professionally organised - well done Roythornes - I will certainly be at the next one"
- "You nailed it!"
- "Great networking time and interesting topic as ever"
- "Nice relaxed atmosphere for networking Speaker was excellent - very informative - great delivery"
- "I thought the exhibiting and networking opportunities were better this year. It was really good to have the table space along with the banner. The guest speaker was really interesting as always"
- "Whole event very successful and a useful networking opportunity without taking massive time out of the day. Thank you for organising"
For full details and to book your free place, click here.