Our seminars provide insight and information, as well as great networking opportunities.
Employment Law Summit
Our ever popular Employment Law Summit returns for another morning of informative presentations from our employment law team.
Suitable for anyone in an HR role, or who employs people as part of their business the Summit will deal with key issues and provides an opportunity to exchange ideas with like-minded professionals.
Topics to be covered at this year's event include:
- Good Work Plan – The Government’s Good Work Plan aims to bring together a number of changes to employment law. What are they and how can you prepare for them?.
- Employing Apprentices – there’s a great deal of talk about the many benefits to businesses of employing apprentices, but what issues do you need to be aware of when recruiting in this way and how can you make sure the employment relationship works?
- Employment law update – a whistle stop tour of the key issues we get asked about the most – including (no doubt!) our latest views on how Brexit may affect the way in which you employ and reward your workforce.
This is a free event - an ideal opportunity to get your HR team up to speed on this incredibly important area of running and managing a business.
Feedback from last year's Summit, which 96% of delegates rated as 'good' or 'excellent':
- "Knowledgeable presenters - interesting and informative."
- "Precise and concise information well delivered."
- "I think your breakfast seminars are an excellent idea."
Full details and booking for this free event can be found here: https://employmentlawsummit2019.eventbrite.co.uk