THE event for prospective trainees
At Home with Roythornes
Find out about the great opportunities we have available at our next recruitment day on 12 December 2018.
In a fun and informative afternoon you will gain an insight into what makes one of the most successful law firms in the UK tick and whether you’d like to join our enthusiastic and talented team, no suits required!.
During the day you will:
- meet current trainees, solicitors and partners in our "speed networking"’ session – ask the questions you always wanted to
- hear from a top business leader on their business and what they look for in their lawyer – priceless information for developing your career
- have fun networking with other like-minded candidates
- glean advice that will help you in your career and personal development
- have the opportunity to take part in the
"R Factor" and make your two-minute pitch for a chance to win an interview for a training contract
This is a great opportunity to really discover what's in a top firm. You'll be able to speak frankly to our team about the way we work and the type of people we are looking for.
Please note we expect you to be on target for at least a 2:1 degree to be considered for our training contracts.
Places on this event are strictly limited, so to register your place please complete the form below. Your application will be confirmed within two working days. As part of the application you will need to send us a copy of your CV so please make sure it is accessible before you complete the form.
The closing date for applications is 21 November.