Join like-minded professionals for the employment law event of 2015.
Aimed at anyone with responsibility for HR, the 2015 Employment Law Summit will equip you with the knowledge you need to make your responsibilities easier to manage.
With expert speakers from Roythornes Solicitors you will hear what has been happening on the 'front line' and be given detailed guidance on the way forward.
- What you have to provide
- How can you vary them
- Additional clauses you may want to include
Dealing with long term health issues/illness in the workplace
The impact of employee sickness can have a major impact on the efficient running of a business and its profitability. We will look at how to manage employee sickness absence, and how to identify issues before they escalate and cause your business serious damage.
- Dealing with illness and absenteeism
- Identifying and recording the problem
- Escalating the issue
- Dismissal for ill health reasons - when and how
Employment law update
Our usual round up of the legislation on the horizon and a quick review of what's happened since the last Summit.
- A review of the changes that have happened this busy year
- What's coming in the next six months and what should you be doing about it?
- What challenges will employers face in 2016 and beyond?
Aimed at anyone with responsibility for HR, our free seminar is a great way to get you and your team up to date with employment law issues.
Reserve your place today
Please register by 10th September 2015