This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and proactive Legal Secretary to join our Property Team based at our Spalding office.
At Roythornes we act for clients across the country and sit comfortably among the UK’s top 200 law firms. We are a commercial practice, established in Lincolnshire 85 years ago, with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property.
We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best team for the client.
We offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow with us.
We are recruiting for a talented legal secretary, who has knowledge of working in a property department. The successful candidate will be a self-reliant, dynamic individual who is used to managing a busy workload and prioritising effectively.
- You will be responsible for providing the property team with typing, secretarial and administrative support and assist with digital dictation.
- You will ideally be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Property workload to include property searches, Land Registry applications and SDLT returns.
- You will be flexible in supporting the needs of the team and the priorities given as well as being able to prioritise your own workload effectively ensuring you deliver a quality service.
The successful candidate will be a self-sufficient, dynamic individual who is used to managing a busy workload and prioritising effectively.
Ideally you will bring:
- Experience as a Legal secretary - Property desirable
- Audio/copy typing skills - digital dictation desirable, with the ability to demonstrate a typing speed of at least 65wpm
- Strong Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy with competence in spelling, punctuation and grammar
Please note we only accept CVs through recruitment agencies if they have been fully briefed on the position and we have agreed terms of business.