We're always looking for talent
Team Legal Secretary - Family Team - Spalding - full time
We are currently seeking a Team Legal Secretary to join our well established Family department based in Spalding. This is a full time position working 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 5pm Friday.
We are seeking a legal secretary, ideally with experience of working in a family law department. The successful candidate will be someone able to effectively prioritise a busy workload, be proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for providing the Family team with typing, secretarial and administrative support and assist with digital dictation.
- You will be able to demonstrate your computer literacy, ideally having digital transcription skills and a typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy.
- You will be flexible in supporting the needs of the team and the priorities given, as well as being able to prioritise your own workload effectively, ensuring you deliver a quality service.
Additionally, as a member of the wider support team, you will ensure the smooth-running of the office and will be flexible in supporting the needs of the office and the priorities given.
The successful candidate will be a real team player, with exceptional attention to detail as well as excellent organisation and communication skills; a natural problem-solver who remains calm under pressure.
We would be looking for someone to be dedicated to their own growth and development and we offer excellent support and development opportunities to support you with this.
Ideally you will bring:
- Experience as an administrator/secretary – legal/professional services desirable although not essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy with competence in spelling, punctuation and grammar