We're always looking for talented people to join our team
PA - Spalding - Full-time or Part-time
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven PA to fully support our Managing Director and Management Board. The role would suit an established PA with experience supporting at director level, ideally with a background working in professional organisations.
This role can be offered on a full-time or part-time basis, please ensure you specify preferred hours and salary in your application.
At Roythornes we act for clients across the country and sit comfortably among the UK’s top 200 law firms. We are a commercial practice, established in Lincolnshire 85 years ago, with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property.
We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best team for the client.
We offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow with us.
The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic individual who is used to managing a busy workload and prioritising effectively. They will be a self-motivated organiser and planner, and should be able to strategically support across the Management Board, with a particular focus on support to the Managing Director.
Primary responsibilities are to:
- work strategically to support the needs of the Managing Director, prioritising own workload effectively and delivering a quality service ensuring tasks are executed on time;
- provide the Managing Director and Management Board with administrative support, to include drafting and preparing documents, correspondence, appointment arrangements, meeting preparation and diary management;
- preparing any necessary papers for meetings and proactively following up on action plans and agendas;
- support the Managing Director with a range of projects and increase efficiency by providing structure;
- anticipate, coordinate and communicate the workflow across the Management Board.
We are seeking an experienced PA at a senior management or director level, with a proven ability to strategically plan and deliver on agreed actions.
This role would suit someone who is exceptionally organised and proactive with a can do attitude.
Additionally, we are also looking for:
- an ability to communicate effectively at all levels, to remain calm and respond well in pressurised situations;
- strong interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising with internal colleagues on behalf of the senior management board;
- computer literacy, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- a typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy.