We're always looking for talented individuals
Credit Control Manager - Spalding
Due to our continued growth we are looking to appoint a Credit Control Manager to join our expanding team at the Spalding office. The Credit Control Manager will oversee the entire credit control function whilst managing a team of two Credit Controllers. The successful canddate will have experience in a Legal practice or similar professional services organisation.
At Roythornes we act for clients across the country and sit comfortably among the UK’s top 200 law firms. We are a commercial practice, established in Lincolnshire 85 years ago, with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property.
We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best team for the client.
We offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow with us.
The successful candidate will oversee the entire credit control function and report directly to the Financial Controller.
The responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing robust credit control systems and procedures
- Driving forward the existing credit control function and managing the workloads of the existing credit control team
- Instilling an overall ethos around the firm regarding the approach to cash management, liaising with fee earners and Partners to assist with management of bills
- Improving cash collection for the business
- Being flexible to support across the business as a member of the Business Support function within the firm
We are seeking a skilled Credit Control Manager who has direct experience of credit control within a legal practice or other similar professional services firm. Additionally we are looking for:
- A proven track record of reducing unpaid bills outside of terms
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication as a good telephone manner is required
- Computer literate – good Excel / Word skills / ability to pick up new accounting systems quickly