We have a fantastic opportunity to join our established and expanding team as a Conveyancer. We are looking for an ambitious CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor to join our Estates and Residential Property team as conveyancer at our Spading office.
At Roythornes we act for clients across the country and sit comfortably among the UK’s top 200 law firms. We are a commercial practice, established in Lincolnshire 85 years ago, with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property.
We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best team for the client.
We offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow with us
- In this role you will be handling your own caseload and focused on development and new build plot transactions.
- The role requires someone with sound experience of working in residential conveyancing, including the more complex aspects.
You will be outward thinking and able to undertake business development and marketing for new business.
- You will assist the line manager in streamlining processes, business development initiatives and training and development of the team.
You will be an ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least two years' PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE).
- Working knowledge of referral arrangements and strong awareness of compliance issues
- Familiarity with the CQS and panel memberships
- IT literate with an understanding and willingness to pioneer and embrace system development to build efficiencies
- Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals