We're always looking for talent
Conveyancer - Alconbury
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding team in Alconbury as a Conveyancer. As a CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor you will join our Residential Property team in Alconbury at an exciting time, supporting the current workload and undertaking business development initiatives.
At Roythornes we act for clients across the country and sit comfortably among the UK’s top 200 law firms. We are a commercial practice, established in Lincolnshire 85 years ago, with a strong focus on agriculture and rural estates, the food sector and commercial property.
We have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them we need the right people. Our management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best team for the client.
We offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow with us
- In this role you will be handling your own caseload of residential conveyancing files, to include development and new build plot transactions.
- The role requires someone with sound experience of working in residential conveyancing, including the more complex aspects.
You will be driven, ambitious and have the skills and experience to undertake business development initiatives and marketing activities for new business.
- You will assist the line manager in streamlining processes, business development initiatives and training and development of the team.
You will be a CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least two years' PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE).
- Working knowledge of referral arrangements and strong awareness of compliance issues
- IT literate with an understanding and willingness to pioneer and embrace system development to build efficiencies
- Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
If you are interested in discussing further or would like to submit your CV please click the Send your CV image to open the email link.