Martin is a corporate and commercial lawyer with significant experience in a wide range of transactional and non-transactional work.
He brings a highly practical and commercially focused approach to his clients’ problems. Having previously worked as sole in-house counsel for a leading materials handling systems integrator, Martin has a particular expertise in the contractual issues involved in outsourcing services and the implementation of large-scale automation projects.
He qualified as a solicitor in 1993.
- Equipment installation and support contracts
- IT Systems integration and licensing
- Outsourcing agreements
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint ventures, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and LLP agreements
- Private equity and loan investment
- Shareholder disputes and directors’ duties
- Employment and consultancy contracts