Leigh joined Roythornes in 2011 after spending time working within the Debt Recovery and Legal Department for a major water services provider.
Leigh is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives and he is responsible for the day to day management of the Debts team. His strengths lie in advising clients on their credit control strategies and guidance in decision-making when identifying the most appropriate method to recover debts.
- pre-action/post-issue negotiation;
- conduct of proceedings in the County Court/High Court;
- enforcement action;
- insolvency action;
- international debt recovery;
- business-to-business debts;
- business-to-consumer debts.
- Debt Recovery