Our specialist planning team helps land and property owners achieve their strategic goals, whether it be obtaining planning permission for a new development or assessing the impact of major infrastructure schemes on their land and interests.
Working alongside builders, developers and local authorities we take a commercial and practical approach to what can sometimes be a lengthy and complex area of law. In conjunction with our commercial property team they provide a complete and comprehensive service, tailored to suit individual needs.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Planning, highway and infrastructure agreements including complex Section 106 agreements
- Promotion of land for development through Local Plan processes including advice on Neighbourhood Planning
- Advice to house builders on strategic and tactical issues from scheme inception to delivery
- Large scale planning process including housing, industrial and retail and all forms of energy schemes
- Planning appeals, planning inquiries and call-ins
- Judicial review of planning decisions, including proceedings in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Advice on enforcement including appeals
- Advice on Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Renewable energy schemes
- Obtaining and amending planning permissions
- Diversion and stopping up of public rights of way and footpaths
- Objecting to and/or defending planning applications
- Audits of environmental impact assessments
- Planning due-diligence on acquisitions and sales
- Contentious and non-contentious planning work of all forms
To find out more
If you would like to find out more, speak to Shruti Trivedi 01775 842810.