Our specialist Planning team helps land and property owners achieve their strategic goals, whether it be obtaining planning permission for a new development or assessing the impact of major infrastructure schemes on their land and interests.
Working alongside builders, developers and local authorities we take a commercial and practical approach to what can sometimes be a lengthy and complex area of law. In conjunction with our Commercial Property team, we provide a complete and comprehensive service, tailored to suit individual needs.
Our comprehensive range of services includes
- Planning, highway and infrastructure agreements, including complex Section 106 agreements
- Promotion of land for development through Local Plan processes, including advice on Neighbourhood Planning
- Advice to house builders on strategic and tactical issues from scheme inception to delivery
- Large scale planning process including housing, industrial and retail and all forms of energy schemes
- Planning appeals, planning inquiries and call-ins
- Judicial review of planning decisions, including proceedings in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court;
- Advice on enforcement, including appeals
- Advice on Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Renewable energy schemes
- Obtaining and amending planning permissions
- Diversion and stopping up of public rights of way and footpaths
- Objecting to and/or defending planning applications
- Audits of environmental impact assessments
- Planning due-diligence on acquisitions and sales
- Contentious and non-contentious planning work of all forms
To find out more
If you would like to find out more, speak to Shruti Trivedi 01775 842810.
Download our Development and Planning brochure here: