Health & Safety
As part of Roythornes' expert fixed-fee employment advice service, we offer in-depth health & safety advice to businesses working in our specialist sectors - agriculture, food and property development.
We combine years of experience with a commitment to staying at the cutting edge of new legislation, providing powerful protection for you and your people.
Our approach is to work closely with you, auditing your premises, processes and policies to provide both practical and legal advice on minimising the risk of accidents and claims. We will also help you make sure that interactions with contractors, suppliers and agency staff do not compromise the standards you set.
We are here to help you with:
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances
- Noise, vibration, machinery and confined spaces
- Creating, implementing and monitoring Health and Safety action plans
- Accidents and their investigation
- Staff training
- Liaison with external agencies including insurers, the Health and Safety Executive, trades unions, suppliers and contractors
- ISO 18000 accreditation
- Management liability, performance and monitoring
- Occupational health management
- Food safety management
- Environmental safety management
Contact the team
|Peter Bennett||01775 email@example.com|
|Phil Cookson||01733 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Cameron||01775 email@example.com|
|Maz Dannourah||01733 firstname.lastname@example.org|